Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DATE CHANGE FOR JJ TATE CLINIC!

Good Morning,

Due to a conflict in JJ Tate's schedule, we had to change the date of the OVCTA JJ Tate clinic. The new date is now May 4-5.

 Attached are the flyer and entry forms with the new date. I am very sorry to have to make this change so close to the clinic date and after the opening date. If you have already sent your entry to me, please let me know as soon as you can if the date change causes any problems for you or you would like to scratch the entry.

I am happy to work with you if you need a particular day or time in the weekend. I am still giving members priority in entries this week, but I encourage non-members to send their entries to me even before the April 8 opening date so that I have them in hand and can more quickly get a number count. Please pass the word about the date change to anyone who may be interested. So sorry to have to make this change on such short notice.

Thank you

Kim Leppold
kimleppold@yahoo.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment